What’s your response to this? Do you just give up and decide to relax through the Holidays since no one is out there?
As the Holidays approach many of your clients lose their focus on house buying and dive into the Holiday Rat Race. But don’t let that make you lose your focus. Many may think the Holidays are not a good time for Sales or prospecting but the opposite is true. Many Top Producers will tell you the Holidays are their busiest months. Why?
- They “focus in” when everyone else is “focused out”.
- They know that prospects out there are really serious or they would not be there.
- They realize it’s a great time to prospect when things are quiet.
- They utilize the December month, some people are on vacation and most offices tend to slow down. What this means is that prospects may have more time to speak with you and or to meet with you.
- hings are slower, prospects are frequently less harried and stressed out. Always good news!
- They take advantage of this time to show Realtors and partners that you appreciated their business.
- They use the time to focus in…it’s a great time to map out your New Year and where you want to take your career goals.
Really spend time with your prospects in December as they are precious and serious. Continue making your follow up attempts and you will be surprised at the results you achieve. When you stay engaged and focused in December you will be able to hit the ground running in January with new Sales, a pipeline of qualified prospects and solid appointments.
Stay tuned for New Years Goals and Planning.
Which means you will leave your competition singing the Holiday Blues!
Happy Holidays and Happy Sales!