* Only 2% buy on the first contact, but 2% BUY on the first contact!
* 3% buy on the second contact
* 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
* 10% are made on the 4th contact
* 80% of sales are closed on the 5th – 12th contacts.
Now, contrast these statistics with the fact that:
87% of all leads are never pursued
48% of all leads that are pursued are dropped after the first contact!
Up to 63% of the all leads eventually buy (from someone who followed up!)
Pretty amazing results isn’t it. I know one of my biggest accounts took six years of follow up before they signed on…Who said follow up doesn’t pay off?